A blog by an Irishwoman, written in both English and Swedish, depending on what humour is on me....
En blogg av en irländska, skriven på svenska och engelska.
Just scroll down to find the English bits among the Swedish, or vice versa.

Ta Gaeilge agam freisin, más é an rud é go bhfuil éinne eile le Gaeilge ag léamh mo bhlagsa.

Ich verstehe auch ein bisschen Deutsch, je parle un petit peu francais och klarar av lite norska med.

Wondering about the background of the blog? They're the Cliffs of Moher, in the neighbouring county, County Clare, 8km long, 700m high, and magnificent. Well worth a visit if anyone is around the West of Ireland



Monday, September 13, 2010

been offline, but not by choice...

laptop has crashed, necessitating vital open hard-drive surgery...
been offline for a full week and it's not over yet...
borrowing my mother's computer to write this and check my emails...
I got a spinning wheel today, from the Netherlands via a German lady!!! also lovely wool to spin and a pair of Louet carders! bliss is me...
School is as busy as can be, home life is also very busy.
matches and training and trials...
Eldest daughter played with her club in the County Minor (U18) Final in Gaelic Football at weekend and they won!!
gotta go, daughter nr 2 is at home baking Brownies and is after ringing me to get butter for her!
best of luck people,
talk soon,
liz

2 comments:

  1. me either !!!
    because i was sick :(
    sorry to hear the bad news & hope it won't be too serious financially speaking...
    i'll be close to you next week & will try NOT to bring any rain with me !
    enjoy real life xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi valerie,
    just going back through old blogposts to see if I had replied to all comments, and shame on me, i hadn't replied to your comment here;
    well, it's December now and I hope your trip to Ireland went well,
    these days it's snow and ice we have to deal with, not rain...
    Truth to tell, I'd love a bit of mild weather, with our usual wind and rain!
    Hope all well with you in France,
    Regards
    liz

    ReplyDelete