A blog by an Irishwoman, written in both English and Swedish, depending on what humour is on me....
En blogg av en irländska, skriven på svenska och engelska.
Just scroll down to find the English bits among the Swedish, or vice versa.

Ta Gaeilge agam freisin, más é an rud é go bhfuil éinne eile le Gaeilge ag léamh mo bhlagsa.

Ich verstehe auch ein bisschen Deutsch, je parle un petit peu francais och klarar av lite norska med.

Wondering about the background of the blog? They're the Cliffs of Moher, in the neighbouring county, County Clare, 8km long, 700m high, and magnificent. Well worth a visit if anyone is around the West of Ireland



Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lovely June Sunday morning

It's a lovely Sunday morning in June, what I mean is it's dry, not raining and a bit overcast, but the forecast os good. (Can you tell that my favourite TV programme of all time is the Weather Forecast? and that I love that there's a new one with new pictures every evening?)
I am at my computer, obvs, trying to download a thing called Nitro reader, free pdf reader and creator, and thankfully I have now succeeded. I needed this Nitro in order to wr ite my end-of-year school report cards,  an onerous task which will probably take most of today and tomorrow, bleurgh...., but it has to be done.
I had a lovely walk/run at 8am this morning, (I am now trying to lose a bit of the baby fat, the child is 7 years old after all, it'd be time for me, eh?) Although Run is a bit of an exaggeration, Accelerated Shuffle might be a more apt description. Still, I'm up and out and about, and that has to be a good thing.
Father's day today, gotta make sure two dads in this world are happy, my own and my childrens' dad!
 Hope ye have a good day today!



No comments:

Post a Comment