A blog by an Irishwoman, written in both English and Swedish, depending on what humour is on me....
En blogg av en irländska, skriven på svenska och engelska.
Just scroll down to find the English bits among the Swedish, or vice versa.

Ta Gaeilge agam freisin, más é an rud é go bhfuil éinne eile le Gaeilge ag léamh mo bhlagsa.

Ich verstehe auch ein bisschen Deutsch, je parle un petit peu francais och klarar av lite norska med.

Wondering about the background of the blog? They're the Cliffs of Moher, in the neighbouring county, County Clare, 8km long, 700m high, and magnificent. Well worth a visit if anyone is around the West of Ireland



Sunday, June 30, 2013

On my holliers!

Yes, I am On My Holidays!!
Finally,  I've a chance to rest a bit, walk a bit, tidy up the house and get sorted for our trip to Sweden in about a week's time.
I am also trying to do a bit of spinning every day, and hopefully will get some knitting/crochet done in Sweden.
The weather is not very summery, but I don't mind for now, I prefer it when the weather isn't extreme. My idea of extreme is anything above 22 degrees Centigrade!
Hope people out there are enjoying your summer, wherever you are, or your Winter if you are Down Under in Australia!




1 comment:

  1. Well, it's winter and the temp will be 18 in Adelaide today. I like this temp! Have a great trip to Sweden with the crew. Will you see Bob and Suss? Give a big Hallo to all from us.

    ReplyDelete