A blog by an Irishwoman, written in both English and Swedish, depending on what humour is on me....
En blogg av en irländska, skriven på svenska och engelska.
Just scroll down to find the English bits among the Swedish, or vice versa.

Ta Gaeilge agam freisin, más é an rud é go bhfuil éinne eile le Gaeilge ag léamh mo bhlagsa.

Ich verstehe auch ein bisschen Deutsch, je parle un petit peu francais och klarar av lite norska med.

Wondering about the background of the blog? They're the Cliffs of Moher, in the neighbouring county, County Clare, 8km long, 700m high, and magnificent. Well worth a visit if anyone is around the West of Ireland



Saturday, October 23, 2010

lov......

nu är vi på höstlov, och det känns såååååå skönt, ....
jag planerar att åka till IKEA i Dublin på tisdag och jag sitter nu och kollar IKEA+katalogen på webben och ordnar min shoppinglista, ååå vilken underbar sysselsättning på en lördag kväll....
Planning my trip to IKEA on Tuesday, sitting here and checking out the IKEA website sorting out my shopping list for Tues..., what a delightful project....
My brother from Monaghan was here today with his wife and daughter, (3 yrs old), and my sister from Cork also visited with her husband and their 2 children, (3 yr old boy and 1 yr old girl), so we had lots of fun with the cousins and it was a dreat day for it.
My door which has been causing me grief by not being properly sealed and letting in a draught, has been fixed by a very good carpenter and my tap which was gushing and splashing has also been tamed by a friend who knows about taps etc. Unfortunately another tap has taken it upon itself to act up and needs to be replaced, so one more item to look for in IKEA...
I am repotting my Busy Lizzies (Impatiens) and geraniums (pelargonium) and bringing them indoors. So I can now face the winter happily.
I really need to get my camera back in action and take some photos of the Autumn colours around here, and in Glenstal, maybe even in Clare Glens.
The clocks go back in a week, it'll be interesting to see how the change will feel again.... sad that another summer is now definitely over, glad to be facing a new season...
Hope all is well with you out there,
regards
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment