A blog by an Irishwoman, written in both English and Swedish, depending on what humour is on me....
En blogg av en irländska, skriven på svenska och engelska.
Just scroll down to find the English bits among the Swedish, or vice versa.

Ta Gaeilge agam freisin, más é an rud é go bhfuil éinne eile le Gaeilge ag léamh mo bhlagsa.

Ich verstehe auch ein bisschen Deutsch, je parle un petit peu francais och klarar av lite norska med.

Wondering about the background of the blog? They're the Cliffs of Moher, in the neighbouring county, County Clare, 8km long, 700m high, and magnificent. Well worth a visit if anyone is around the West of Ireland



Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spring walk

God Morgon! G'Morn! Morning! Morning! It's a beautiful Spring morning, and I am free, we have a week off school. My 2 little ones have school, which means we wake up at 8am. This is a good thing, as it means I am up and out and ready to do stuff at 9am, when the two littlies go in to school. This morning I went for a wlk along my road, it's a small little country road. I love it. I saw these daffodils and this view.
I hope you all have a wonderful St Valentiine's Day, and that you get to enjoy the nature at some point today!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. Although I love winter, I really wish the sight out my window was as green as this. With -20C and a little cabin fever I start to get a bit fed up of winter and snoe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of that green in your pictures is a treat for my Canadian eyes! There are no such signs of life here yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men hallå!
    Ni har ju VÅR redan! Fy katten vad avundsjuk jag blir;) Vi har visserligen haft en solig idag och runt nollan, men isen ligger på sjön och marken är snötäckt. Enda vårtecknen är att dagsmejan har kommit och talgoxarna sjunger som besatta i buskarna. Det känns i alla fall löftesrikt och vi kan glädja oss åt påskliljor i kruka inomhus. Det piggar alltid upp.
    Önskar dig och familjen en skön helg!
    Kram,
    Lambergsfrua

    ReplyDelete