En blogg av en irländska, skriven på svenska och engelska.
Just scroll down to find the English bits among the Swedish, or vice versa.
Ta Gaeilge agam freisin, más é an rud é go bhfuil éinne eile le Gaeilge ag léamh mo bhlagsa.
Ich verstehe auch ein bisschen Deutsch, je parle un petit peu francais och klarar av lite norska med.
Wondering about the background of the blog? They're the Cliffs of Moher, in the neighbouring county, County Clare, 8km long, 700m high, and magnificent. Well worth a visit if anyone is around the West of Ireland
Monday, March 31, 2014
last day of March 2014
1. The van passed the NCT, by the skin of its teeth, but hey, a pass is a pass, yes? Hooray! It will once again do the job of driving the 6 of us plus luggage from Limerick to Dublin Airport in the summer, on our now yearly trip to Sweden!
2. One daughter turned 17 last week, where are the years going to?
3. Dear son turns 8 next week!
4. The clocks went forward, so it is officially Summertime (in one way of looking at it) now in Ireland. It was great to have the extra hour of light this evening, I even went for a walk/run with younger daughter. (Although in my case it's more like an accelerated shuffle, than a run, but hey, I kept doing it, so it counts as a run!)
5. New Year resolutions I am trying to stick to include: Walk more frequently, Run a bit, Watch what I eat and Lose weight. I am slowly but surely losing weight and getting a bit fitter slowly also.
6. Part of the New Me, is getting to bed at a reasonable time each night, so that's it from me folks!
Good night, Take care!