A blog by an Irishwoman, written in both English and Swedish, depending on what humour is on me....
En blogg av en irländska, skriven på svenska och engelska.
Just scroll down to find the English bits among the Swedish, or vice versa.

Ta Gaeilge agam freisin, más é an rud é go bhfuil éinne eile le Gaeilge ag léamh mo bhlagsa.

Ich verstehe auch ein bisschen Deutsch, je parle un petit peu francais och klarar av lite norska med.

Wondering about the background of the blog? They're the Cliffs of Moher, in the neighbouring county, County Clare, 8km long, 700m high, and magnificent. Well worth a visit if anyone is around the West of Ireland



Monday, July 26, 2010

back from hols, hem igen

home again, and glad to be home, though I always have trouble re-adjusting to being back in Ireland after a holiday in Sweden.
The weather here is not as good as it was in Sweden, it's humid and overcast, gotta run again now and bring in the clothes!!
glad to be home where my laptop 'remembers' me and knows all my log in names and passwords!!!!
developing a serious love of Ravelry.com and Jumbletown.ie, and knitting as much as I can when not reading about knitting!!!
off to get those clothes in now and then to collect a daughter from a match.
back in a day or two with some photos I hope

2 comments:

  1. Hej !
    so yes you're probably Swedish ;)
    I'm glad you're back to blogging because as I said previously I've just come across your blog today through Ravelry.
    I understand you sometimes feel the need for a better adjustement : your time online vs. your realy life with your family. It is of course a matter of balance, a balance that's different fro everybody. With my current blog (which is the second one) I think I 've found what works for me. I hope you will, too, because it really is possible !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie,
    Pleased to meet you! I've found your blog too, and your Ravelry pages.
    I'm not Swedish, I'm Irish, but I'm married to a Swede and I lived in Sweden for 3 and a half years, so now I speak Swedish and like to blog in Swedish and English.
    I will be updating this blog less frequently than I used to, but for now, yes, I am back blogging!
    regards and apologies for the delay in replying to your comment!
    liz

    ReplyDelete